Grant Thornton Slovakia is one of the top professional service firms on the Slovak market. More than 60 employees provide assurance and advisory services for large and medium clients, most of them with an international background. The award “Indirect Tax Team of the Year 2015” has considerably improved the success of the company.
As a dynamic company we offer the best opportunities for making a career in an international environment with focus on Central and East Europe.
We are looking forward to job applications from the graduates as well as skilled workers in the tax advisory, audit, accounting and wage accounting, business advisory, corporate finance and remuneration areas.
What we expect:
- Excellent computer skills,
- Excellent knowledge of German or English language,
- Precise, structure and proactive work
- Willingness to learn and resistance to stress
- Teamwork skills
What we offer:
- Variety of tasks to be accomplished in a highly engaged and motivated team
- Long-term employment at a company that has successfully grown for decades
- Opportunity for career growth
- International or cross-border activities
- Support for your further education
- Motivating financial remuneration
Do you wish to work for our company?
If so, please send your CV and motivation letter to the address email@example.com