Global Mobility Services and Payroll
Nowadays businesses must work seamlessly across borders. International talent mobility is a key element of a successful global business and with it comes challenges and risks, as well as opportunities. With ever changing global tax regulations, an effective, compliant and cost-efficiently managed international mobility program is a critical component of successful talent management and business operations. Grant Thornton work together with you to build and evolve a smart global mobility strategy, along with policies and processes that address the complex challenges of managing an international workforce from assignees to business travelers.
Providing payroll services, we ensure compliance with employment and wage regulations and regulations on social and health insurance. We provide clients with support during audits and reviews. We keep for our clients records containing personal files of employees, provide administrative agenda related to obligations of our clients towards social and health insurance company.
Moreover, Grant Thornton offers consulting services for the preparation of employment contracts based on individual requirements in accordance with legislation.
In case of international issues we help to find the most advantageous solution and archieve optimization in the issues of social and health insurance.
Services for companies
- Payroll services
- Shadow payroll services for assigned employees
- Tax registrations and fiscal representation before tax authorities
- Registration with insurance agencies
- Tax assessment of creation of permanent establishment in Slovakia
- Strategic assignment planning
- Budgeting and cost management
- Coordination of global compliance and advisory services
- Global compensation, pension and benefit advisory services
- Business travel allowances advisory
- Tax compliance and other advisory services
- Arrangement and set-up of cooperation with our member tax advisory firm located in country of assignment of employees
Services for individuals
- Arrival and departure tax briefings
- Tax registration and fiscal representation before tax authorities
- Preparing of income tax returns for employees and self-employed persons
- Tax equalization and hypothetical tax calculations
- Tax residency determination and obtaining of tax residency certificate
- Assistance with tax assessments, request, audits and notices in relation to tax authorities
- Tax advisory related to employees and self-employed persons
- Immigration and social security related services
- Arrangement and set-up of cooperation with foreign tax advisor of our member firm in country where individual is obliged to fulfill his tax obligations